WIRELESS NETWORK TECHNICIAN
- Duties and Responsibilities: Plan and oversee installations and upgrades of standard and complex networks, troubleshoot networking issues from the office and on site, follow up on work done, plan and assist with network maintenance and upgrades.
- Experience and Qualifications: MIKROTIK certification, advanced networking skills, VLAN’s, 3 – 4 years’ experience working in a similar position and industry.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Professional, disciplined and deadline driven personality, a team player, ability to work well under pressure and unsupervised.
- Applicant must be co-operative, have the ability to escalate problems timeously, to plan and be organised with attention to detail. Time management skills and the ability to prioritise as well as the ability to work autonomously and creatively.
- The applicant must have the ability to multi task.
- Must have a strong commitment to high standards and be adaptable to work in varied environments. Must be able to self-direct and take initiative.
- Valid driver’s license
A letter of application together with a full CV and the names and contact details of three referees should be submitted, via email : firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below by Friday, 6 December 2019.
An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically being disqualified from consideration. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not be contacted within 2 weeks. Electrocom reserves the right not to proceed with filing this position.